Data Governance Solutions and Services
Poor data process and quality practices are often discovered too late and can result in costly implications. Our data governance service can help you identify problems in current data practices, assess the impact to the business and implement recommendations leading to improvements and efficiency gains.
Experian QAS are the ideal partner for a data governance services engagement with a long and established history of advising our clients around data quality challenges. The Experian QAS Data Governance service is primarily designed for clients that have a data quality strategy in place and are actively seeking to make improvements in the way that they manage their data.Read the Data Ownership whitepaper Read the Data Governance whitepaper
Data Governance business benefits
- Maximise the value of your customer data to deliver increased revenue through improved data quality
- Reduce risk and safeguard the reputation of your organisation by ensuring customer data is secure and well maintained
- Gain management buy in to support the case for investment in data quality management products and the update of internal business processes where necessary
The Data Governance services in detail
The Experian QAS Data Governance service comprises of a number of customised stages and outputs based around your key focus areas as an organisation - these are outlined below. Prior to the service being carried out, time will be taken to understand the scope of your requirements and as a result the service will be tailored to meet your organisation's needs.
- Data Quality Assessment allows you to understand the current state of your data in terms of format, accuracy against a comprehensive range of reference data. In addition, an assessment of structural relationship integrity is provided across data entities where applicable.
- Data Process Assessment involves a range of onsite interviews with key application users and managers with a view to clarifying and making recommendations around data structure and process flows.
- Data Prioritisation utilises the Experian Data Value Chain methodology to put a value on data based on core growth and compliance objectives.
- Data Governance Benchmarking is available to help you understand where your organisation compares against our data governance framework and maturity models, along with the potential uplift if action is taken on the key findings of the service.
- Data Governance Report will be supplied as a tangible output of the project giving you a complete picture of your data processes, systems and data flows in place; our recommendations and optimisations and how they can best be deployed.