|Experian QAS news|
Experian QAS sponsor brand new event
Devised and led by the Editor of Data Strategy, David Reed, this brand new, one-day conference has been launched to help individuals explore how to maximise the potential of their contact data.
Delegates attending the event will discover:
- The importance of contact data management for organisational growth
- Strategies other data practitioners have adopted to manage contact data successfully
- How to use data to gain a wider understanding of their customers and forge deeper working relationships
Containing an even mix of expert speakers, panel sessions and interactive workshops, topics include:
- Data auditing
- Data within a service oriented architecture
- Master data management
- Data governance and compliance
- Combating ID fraud
Bertrand Labays, General Manager Customer Data & Analytics, TUI Travel
'TUI Travel UK Customer Single View'
Ben Taylor, Partner in Technology Security and Risk Services, Ernst
& Young 'Making Data Governance Work'
Roger Haydon, Head of Information Services, County Durham PCT
'Managing Complex Information for Better Decision Making'
James Morgan, Head of Data and Programme Management, 02 UK Limited
Topic to be confirmed
As lead sponsor, Experian QAS will also be hosting interactive seminar sessions as part of the conference line-up. For further information or to REGISTER* for this free-of-charge event, please visit www.cdmsummit.co.uk.
* Please note, since the conference is free of charge and spaces are limited, a criteria has been set by Data Strategy which delegates must meet in order to attend.